Meet John K. Dancu, DDS, FAGD
Dr. John Dancu is a dentist in Southampton, PA. He specializes in cosmetic dentistry, reconstructive dentistry, and family dentistry for residents in Bucks County, PA.
A deep appreciation for the way in which art and science can be combined is what initially attracted Dr. Dancu to the dental field. He says artistry comes into play every day in his Bucks County practice when performing cosmetic dentistry procedures.
A native of Pittsburgh, Dr. Dancu attended Temple University School of Dentistry where he graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1978.
After graduation, Dr. Dancu worked for two distinguished dentists in the area, Dr. Norman Schenk and Dr. Gene List. He was also a clinical instructor for six years at Temple Dental School.
Dr. Dancu has had extensive training in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He completed a six-year continuum at the Pankey Institute and holds a Fellowship degree from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Away from the office, he enjoys cooking, travel, boating, skiing and spending time with his friends and family. He is active with his church and teaches a small group study.
Dr Dancus's professional affiliations include:
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Montgomery-Bucks Dental Association- past board member
- A.V. Purinton Academy of Practice Administration- past president
- Eastern Dental Society
- L.D. Pankey Study Club- past president
- Northeast Implant Study Club
- International Team for Implantology
- Temple University School of Dentistry- past clinical instructor
Our entire team welcomes you to the practice and we are committed to treating you like family.